CSA Institute (Climate Smart Agriculture) is a program designed and led by experts to educate and equip youths and women with climate smart practices to foster a site-specific and integrated approach to managing croplands, livestock, forests and fisheries.
- Online and field practical sessions
- Farm tour for each cohort for real life experience
- Access to mentorship with industry experts in Agriculture and AgriTech sector
- Business strategy sessions with industry experts
- Quarterly hangout/summits with industry leaders to connect the participants with job/internship opportunities, mentorship support and funding opportunities